Saturday, May 2, 2009

13.1
















I ran my first half-marathon today. It seems weird to say it was fun, but it really was, with the exception of the last mile. I ran the whole way along side a great friend, the weather was perfect, and my training paid off....all in all a good experience. I am challenging Jason to run with me next year...
My sister-in-law Erin continutes to amaze me and ran the 13.1 miles in 1hr54min, Kristin finished a few minutes after Erin and Ali and I finished around 2hr11min. Jason and I are going out to celebrate tonight!



post signature

3 comments:

Alison Hunt said...

Thanks for being a great running buddy! I could not have done it without you!

Missy said...

Great job Jorie :)

Laura said...

SO PROUD of you! Congrats on accomplishing this amazing goal!