Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nashville




The girls and I made a trip to Nashville last weekend. We traveled south to both, see Jim and Bonnie and so I could attend a wedding. We arrived late Friday evening and visited with Jim and Bonnie in their new duplex before going to bed. Saturday morning I went for a run while Uncle Banana hung with his girls. I ran around Vanderbilt's campus, hills included. I now see why the Nashville 1/2 marathon could be pretty challenging. We went to lunch and did a little shopping and also made a stop at Gigi's cupcakes: http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com/


Saturday evening I went to a wedding to the girls, Uncle Banana and Aunt B spent some quality time together.


Sunday morning we ate breakfast at one of our Nashville favorites, the Pfunky Griddle. It was a great trip and maybe one of our last to visit my brother in Nashville, he starts interviewing for residencies soon. Hopefully his next city will be a fun to visit!



post signature

No comments: