Saturday, May 1, 2010

Soccer Rocker
























































Mommy and Daddy signed me up for spring soccer at the Y. We practice once a week and have a game each Saturday for 8 weeks. It has been super fun....I even have pink cleats and shin guards. Mommy, Daddy, Delanie and Bella have all been super important to my soccer season....Daddy volunteered to be our coach, Bella comes to all my games and helps get me to practices, Mommy makes sure I am accessorized for my games (soccer ball ribbon, coordinating leggings to match my jersey), and Delanie is the "Bears" official cheerleader. My family tells me I'm not very competitive, when they tell me to kick the ball, I simply explain that I don't want to take away chances from the other players. Mommy says I always have a smile on my face when I play and that's the most important thing.










post signature

No comments: