Saturday, September 20, 2008

Howdy from Nashville




The girls and I are in Nashville this weekend visiting my brother and his girlfriend, Bonnie. He is in his third year of medical school at Vanderbilt. My mom came down with the girls and I and my dad also met us here from SC. We are having a great trip so far. Last night we had dinner at a nice restaurant, J Alexanders. We spent most of today at the Belle Meade Plantation Fall Festival (see pictures). After dinner tonight, my mom, Bonnie and I are going to the Grand Old Opery to see Alan Jackson, Charlie Daniels Band, Kathy Matea, etc. We are all very excited.


Jason isn't with us this weekend, although he is also headed south. He left this afternoon with a few friends to play golf in Southern Indiana and then attend the final round of the Ryder Cup tomorrow. Go USA!


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time in Nashville!! I am so glad!! That is so funny that you all were at the Belle Meade Plantation Fall Fest! My mom is on the board for the Plantation and was actually working there that day! Funny! Hope all is well with you guys!