Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Love Fall



As the title to this post states, Fall is by far my favorite season. I love the leaves, the breeze, the crispness in the air and good fall foods. In honor of this, here is a recipe I will be trying this fall. A teacher made it (so good) and passed the recipe on to me....enjoy!


PUMPKIN PIE CAKE


4 eggs slightly beaten

1-15 oz can pumpkin

1 1/2 cups sugar

1 tsp salt

2 tsps pumpkin pie spice

1 can evaporated milk


Mix above ingredients in order listed and pour into greased 9x13 pan

Sprinkle 1 box jiffy yellow cake mix over filling. Pour 1 stick melted butter over cake mix. Sprinkle 1 cup chopped pecans on top.


Bake 1 hour @ 350 degrees. Can serve with Cool Whip


post signature

1 comment:

Missy said...

This is very tasty....I have this recipe its one of my favs this time of year! :)